Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

No Appointments

Blank day on my whiteboard.  No OLLI classes.  No Jewish stuff to do.  No medical appointments.  No concerts to attend.  Those all appear on my weekly whiteboard but today has no entries. Not even an appointment with myself, other than maybe to do that extra treadmill day that comes following months that have other than 30 days.  

I've had some success designating days as housework or writing, though they usually end up as hybrids.  There are my semi-annual projects, all with designated deadlines, now in their final third of time allotment.  Some have reached completion, most perking along.  Today would be a good day to focus on one or two.  Physically I feel as well as I have for a few weeks, citalopram seems to have restored my disposition if not my mood, and nothing on email or FB to pose a serious distraction.  The best day to move myself head.


No comments: