Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Miinor Time Demarcation

Our calendar year has transitioned.  For the most part I have not.  The twelve projects of focus might be a little different in some ways, but not very different.  My weekly activity list this week could be mostly copied from last week's, though the highlighter that I use to mark what comprises a semi-annual project differs.  Mostly I strive to do the same things but better.

One medical license not renewed, the other not to be renewed, though each met the renewal requirements.  My relations with my synagogue remains cynical for the same reason it has been cynical for a while.  Health measurements, reading initiatives, and travel not very different.  Personal relations not very different, though perhaps could be more generous on my part.  Finances not much different.  Desire to express myself mostly the same but with more of a resolve to create some of what I've wanted to do but let languish.  The new calendar year, while somewhat artificial as all cultures with solar calendars designate a transition from old to new in some way, still accompanies a shift in mindset.  Usually, as resolutions, these peter out quickly.  As tangible projects, particularly as continuations of SMART projects whose T=timed did not come to completion, they can be achieved with a few revisions to how they are pursued and measured.  


No comments: