Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Stretching

After years of neglect, my limbs got too stiff and achy.  Need to stretch.  No shortage of videos to guide people at all levels of flexibility through this.  The ones on TV, even on demand TV, tend to run about a half hour.  I needed one that got me started without undue pain in under ten minutes.  YouTube to the rescue.  First session done with my laptop while the NFC Championship played on the Big Screen.  Second session, done a little later in the day than I had intended, but still done, completed on the Big Screen.  That was more satisfactory.

So two days into this I do not feel more sore and I do not feel more limber.  But it's something that needs a set time to do.  The set place, in front of the Big Screen, and the program, the one I just selected, each seem worth maintaining.


No comments: