Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Still Unopened

Midweek on social media avoidance.  Still not opened FB, X, Reddit.  My phone apps tell me how many messages await.  FB has 6, same as yesterday, which is only two more than the day before.  They really want we opening this, even sending messages to my email identifying who among my FB Friends has posted something their algorithm as spokesman for their advertisers thinks I should at least look at.  Didn't bite.  Reddit app on my phone lists 4, same as yesterday.  The note in my email when somebody has commented to something I have posted, even sharing that content by email.  Deleted without opening.  X probably doesn't want me to know.  I've taken down  the icons from laptop's home screen.  Have not unistalled the apps from the smartphone.

I do not really feel tempted to peek.


No comments: